AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE API CERTIFICATION SUPPORT – API MONOGRAM, API Q1 AND API Q2
IN CLOSE COOPERATION WITH THE ITALIAN FIRM 2RCONSULTING
– Specializing in the field of oil and gas, especially in technical consulting and training requirements necessary for obtaining the License and Q1 API Monogram and registration Q2, as well as for in-depth understanding of the Product Specification.
We can help Your company implement the following specifications:
API 6A, API 6D, API 6DSS, API 600, API 602, API 5L, API 5CT, API 7-1, API 20 Series.
Our methodology is very easy, normally we perform an audit/evaluation of company depending on scope (ISO 9001: 2015, API Q1 9th, API Product Spec 6D, 6A, 7-1…) crossing all the processes and applicable requirements. The duration is normally from 3 to 5 days (or by agreement) depending on the number of applicable specification and the number of product under API License.
WE EVALUATE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Strategy, Metrics, Objectives and Continuous improvement
- Risk management, Contingency Planning and Management of Change
- Contract Review
- Design and Development, including design package as per product applicable API product Spec
- Supply Chain (planning, purchasing, suppliers, subcontractors)
- Manufacturing and Special processes (welding, cladding, hard facing, heat-treatment, NDE and surface treatment)
- In-process inspection, final inspection and final release of products
- Maintenance and Metrology
- Human Resources
- Capability Documentation and control of documents and records (external documents included)
- Data book of API Products to be monogrammed or presented as DEMO and considered monogrammable.
Once completed audit report is issued, it includes findings (Major nonconformance, Minor nonconformance, observation) and opportunities for improvement (OFI). Strength and weakness are identified and assessed with regards to the level of implementation of the QMS and the product Spec Requirements. The findings will be your road-map to drove the improvement of your Management System and also will be helpful to prepare your Organization for you API Official Audit.
Consulting activities are related to the gap between the found situation and the conformity to the Spec and it is normally done on face to face level, in order to also train the people on the API Spec’s requirements.
Supplier Quality Audits
We perform initial qualification and re-qualification audits at suppliers premises to verify their conformance with their own in-house quality requirements as well as those of API Q1, API Specs and client requirements as applicable, especially with reference to API 20 Serie Spec and the Supply Chain requirements introduced by API Q1 9th Ed. Addendum 2.
An effective internal auditing program is the base of every organization’s for identify lack of conformity or improvement area and to verify that the quality system and its processes are functioning as planned. We can perform internal audits on API Q1 Requirements and API Product Specs requirements.